Thank you for your interest in employment at Casilio. We are an equal opportunity employer, and are always interested in enthusiastic talent. Please submit your resume and cover letter below to be considered for employment opportunities.
Position: Accounting Manager
Area of Interest: Finance/Accounting
State: New York
Job Description: Casilio Real Estate & Development and P.A.T. Construction Management, along with the Casilio family of companies with over 57 years of real estate and construction history in the Western New York area is seeking for hire an accounting professional to lead its companies’ business and accounting department. You will have the opportunity to work in an expanding commercial real estate and construction business with active work that takes you between both professional disciplines, working with our other professional staff, as well as our customers, and other accounting professionals. All the while relying upon the utilization of your skills and expressing your creativity, management style and interpersonal dynamics in these companies’ future. From our companies’ commercial to retail and industrial development endeavors, whether they be new construction development projects or commercial renovations to meet the needs of our customers, to financial analysis and reconciliations…we are hoping to add your voice to our growing companies.
- Successful candidate will work directly with the Executive Team. The candidate will also work with direct reports.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial analysis reports.
- Collecting third party audits, bank reconciliations, and maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Maintain and update cash flow projections, and financial forecasting.
- Submit all third party reports, audits and tax payments.
- Shall work in conjunction with Company’s representative CPA firm for year end reporting.
- Successful candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Candidate should have 3+ years of experience in accounting or related field, 5 years of experience preferable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, with advanced skills in Excel.
- Experience using accounting/financial software.
- Knowledge of Construction AIA Payment Applications a plus, but not required.
- Construction Job Cost Accounting a plus.
- Candidate should show strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently but also the skill to manage others.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, subject to qualifications in the $60,000 – $75,000 for a full-time position, but we are willing to discuss terms with well qualified candidates .
- 100% Paid Health Insurance.
- 100% Paid Long-term disability.
- Dental and vision available.
- Flexible work options upon completion of a sustained familiarization period. Options include adjusted hours subject to reasonable work day and the needs of colleagues.
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal days.
We are seeking a full-time Carpenter Superintendent to work and/or supervise on commercial job sites throughout Erie County.
The Carpenter Superintendent is responsible for overseeing the work of multiple subcontracts and may act as a lead carpenter.
Additional Duties are as follows:
- Responsible for the full range of rough and finished skilled carpentry work.
- Ability to build structures from blueprints, specifications, drawings, and instructions.
- Inspect completed work, including work done by outside contractors, for conformance with specifications, requirements, and compliance with applicable building and safety codes and regulations.
- Comply with and enforce all company policies, procedures, and safety requirements.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with administrative and production crews.
- Related duties may be assigned as necessary.
We are a local commercial Construction Management, General Contractor, and Real Estate Development firm seeking experienced Construction Laborers/Personnel for hire immediately to assist with ongoing projects and property maintenance. Work week is generally M-F 7-3:30. This job is ideal for someone adaptable and enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction. Local work only. Full and Part-timers should apply.
- Job site cleaning
- Carpenter’s assistant occasionally
- Unloading materials
- Property maintenance (interior and exterior
- Demolition work
- Concrete finisher assistant
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Valid driver’s license
- One or more years of experience in construction
- Any Mechanical skills preferred
- Equipment Operating and moving experience preferred
- Any other construction skills preferred
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Clean class A or B license
Dump Truck Driver/Equipment Operator
We are seeking a full-time Dump Truck Driver/Equipment Operator to work commercial jobs throughout Erie County.
The Dump Truck Driver/Equipment Operator is preferred to have the following:
- Clean Class A or B license.
- Equipment Operating and moving experience preferred.
- Any mechanical skills preferred.
- Any other construction skills preferred.
Full and Part-timer positions available apply.