We are seeking a full-time Carpenter Superintendent to work and/or supervise on commercial job sites throughout Erie County.
The Carpenter Superintendent is responsible for overseeing the work of multiple subcontracts and may act as a lead carpenter.
Additional Duties are as follows:
- Responsible for the full range of rough and finished skilled carpentry work.
- Ability to build structures from blueprints, specifications, drawings, and instructions.
- Inspect completed work, including work done by outside contractors, for conformance with specifications, requirements, and compliance with applicable building and safety codes and regulations.
- Comply with and enforce all company policies, procedures, and safety requirements.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with administrative and production crews.
- Related duties may be assigned as necessary.
Thank you for your interest in employment at Casilio. We are an equal opportunity employer, and are always interested in enthusiastic talent. Please submit your resume and cover letter below to be considered for employment opportunities.