Thank you for your interest in employment at Casilio. We are an equal opportunity employer, and are always interested in enthusiastic talent. Please submit your resume and cover letter below to be considered for employment opportunities.
Area of Interest: Finance/Accounting
State: New York
Job Description: Casilio Real Estate & Development is currently seeking a take charge, business savvy accounting professional to lead its company’s business and accounting department. You will have the opportunity to work in an expanding commercial real estate and construction business. Expressing your creativity, management style, and people skills a plus.
- Successful candidate will work directly with Executive Team and present solutions assisting in the Company’s business and accounting needs. The candidate will also work with direct reports.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial analysis reports.
- Collecting third party audits, bank reconciliations, and maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Maintain and update cash flow projections, and financial forecasting.
- Submit all third party reports, audits and tax payments.
- Shall work in conjunction with Company’s representative CPA firm for year end reporting.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Paid Health Insurance.
- Paid Long-term disability.
- Dental and vision available.
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal days.
- Successful candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 5+ years of experience in accounting or related field.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, with advanced skills in Excel.
- Experience using accounting/financial software.
- Knowledge of Construction AIA Payment Applications a plus, but not required.
- Construction Job Cost Accounting a plus.
- Candidate should show strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently but also the skill to manage others.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
We are seeking a full time Carpenter Superintendent to work and/or supervise on commercial job sites throughout Erie County.
The Carpenter Superintendent is responsible for overseeing work of multiple subcontracts and may act as a lead carpenter.
Additional Duties are as follows:
- Responsible for the full range of rough and finished skilled carpentry work.
- Ability to build structures from blueprints, specifications, drawings and instructions.
- Inspect completed work, including work done by outside contractors, for conformance with specifications, requirements and compliance with applicable building and safety codes and regulations.
- Comply with and enforce all company policies, procedures, and safety requirements.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with administrative and production crews.
- Related duties may be assigned as necessary.
Dump Truck Driver/Equipment Operator
- Dump truck driver for Construction Company with clean Class A or B license. Equipment Operating and moving experience preferred.
- Any mechanical skills preferred.
- Any other construction skills preferred.
- Local work only.
- Full and Part timers should apply.