Thank you for your interest in employment at Casilio. We are an equal opportunity employer, and are always interested in enthusiastic talent. Please submit your resume and cover letter below to be considered for employment opportunities.
Seeking experienced staff accountant to join our accounting and finance team. Responsibilities to include preparation of monthly financial analysis reports, collecting pertinent information for third party audits, bank reconciliations, and maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet and income statements accounts. Successful candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in accounting; 3+ years of experience in accounting or related field; proficient in Word and Excel; strong written and oral communication skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Knowledge of AIA billing a plus, but not required.
We are seeking a full time Carpenter Superintendent to work and/or supervise on commercial job sites throughout Erie County.
The Carpenter Superintendent is responsible for overseeing work of multiple subcontracts and may act as a lead carpenter.
Additional Duties are as follows:
- Responsible for the full range of rough and finished skilled carpentry work.
- Ability to build structures from blueprints, specifications, drawings and instructions.
- Inspect completed work, including work done by outside contractors, for conformance with specifications, requirements and compliance with applicable building and safety codes and regulations.
- Comply with and enforce all company policies, procedures, and safety requirements.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with administrative and production crews.
- Related duties may be assigned as necessary.
Dump Truck Driver/Equipment Operator
- Dump truck driver for Construction Company with clean Class A or B license. Equipment Operating and moving experience preferred.
- Any mechanical skills preferred.
- Any other construction skills preferred.
- Local work only.
- Full and Part timers should apply.