Job Description: Casilio Real Estate & Development and P.A.T. Construction Management, along with the Casilio family of companies with over 57 years of real estate and construction history in the Western New York area is seeking for hire an accounting professional to lead its companies’ business and accounting department. You will have the opportunity to work in an expanding commercial real estate and construction business with active work that takes you between both professional disciplines, working with our other professional staff, as well as our customers, and other accounting professionals. All the while relying upon the utilization of your skills and expressing your creativity, management style and interpersonal dynamics in these companies’ future. From our companies’ commercial to retail and industrial development endeavors, whether they be new construction development projects or commercial renovations to meet the needs of our customers, to financial analysis and reconciliations…we are hoping to add your voice to our growing companies.
- Successful candidate will work directly with the Executive Team. The candidate will also work with direct reports.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial analysis reports.
- Collecting third party audits, bank reconciliations, and maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Maintain and update cash flow projections, and financial forecasting.
- Submit all third party reports, audits and tax payments.
- Shall work in conjunction with Company’s representative CPA firm for year end reporting.
- Successful candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Candidate should have 3+ years of experience in accounting or related field, 5 years of experience preferable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, with advanced skills in Excel.
- Experience using accounting/financial software.
- Knowledge of Construction AIA Payment Applications a plus, but not required.
- Construction Job Cost Accounting a plus.
- Candidate should show strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently but also the skill to manage others.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, subject to qualifications in the $60,000 – $75,000 for a full-time position, but we are willing to discuss terms with well qualified candidates .
- 100% Paid Health Insurance.
- 100% Paid Long-term disability.
- Dental and vision available.
- Flexible work options upon completion of a sustained familiarization period. Options include adjusted hours subject to reasonable work day and the needs of colleagues.
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal days.
Thank you for your interest in employment at Casilio. We are an equal opportunity employer, and are always interested in enthusiastic talent. Please submit your resume and cover letter below to be considered for employment opportunities.